Safety Measures for all of us
To make you feel even more comfortable during your next holiday with us, we have created the following:
- For the Check In it is necessary to show your Green Pass
- PCR Test, on request you can do it directly in the hotel.
- Changed cancellation conditions due to the current situation: Travelling remains our common passion and your carefree travel planning is our priority. Stays can be cancelled or postponed free of charge up to 1 week before arrival.
- Pre Check In: Convenient registration and check-in in advance. If you wish, we can deposit your keys for you to collect independently, upon your arrival. A simple and yet effective measure to greatly reduce crowding in the reception area.
- Feel Free: A lot of space - inside and outside. With our new sun decks at the Onsen Pool we have amplified all our existing space. We will only fill the restaurant according to pre-approved distancing and in the evening will also offer a specially selected bar food menu in our living room and tea room.
- Room Service XL: We are expanding our room service offers and will be happy to pamper you on request in your room or suite.
- Perfect Breakfast: We are also happy to offer breakfast on the terrace. On request we are serving it in your own room or in the forest with a picnic basket.
- Feel Safe: What changes. Throughout the building, the distance rule of 1 m applies. Only when you can not hold this distance, a face mask is required. Except when eating, drinking and sunbathing. Our trained staff will disinfect each room before your arrival and will always observe all safety precautions for everyone's safety. The tables and surfaces are also disinfected before and after each use. Laundry has always been washed at 90°C and will of course, continue to be.
- Open Up: All our facilities are open. The current regulations says you have to use the sauna at a maximum of 6 other guests. We also have rooms with private sauna- enjoy it.
- SPA: In the MIRAMONTI SPA we massage and pamper our guests, of course with protective face masks as well as laser temperature checks before all treatments. There is ample space on both, the sun terrace and sunbed decks. In the pools, a distance of 1 m applies. Of course, this does not apply to families and guests from the same room.
- Love. Love. Love: From the heart and with total commitment we will continue to follow our conviction of offering the highest quality and a truly unique experience... and are looking forward to inspiring you once again, soon.
- MM Staff: We will all wear protective masks / visors but the usual welcoming hospitality will remain. We will keep the safety distance of 1 m.