MIRAMONTI Boutique Hotel
To cuddle our guests is an art that every day we celebrate with something new.
The MIRAMONTI is different. Feels differently. Thinks differently. And cuddles its guests in such a personal way that we have decided to dedicate a page completely to our Lifestyle Services.
We give particular value to freedom and personality, hence our guest decides where to eat; at MIRAMONTI or in one of the lovely restaurants in South Tyrol. We do not offer the ¾ board, but we are able to conquer our guests’ palate with a wonderful breakfast, with the Tea Time and with the menus of our three restaurants.
Through the Tea Time we can go back to the ‘50s and to the ’60s, when the MIRAMONTI with its incomparable panoramic terrace was one of the most popular meeting place to go for a coffee and a cake. From 2 p.m. till 5 p.m. our guests are invited to the Tea Time that now, more than ever is become a “must-to-do” in our house.
Here below all the services included in your stay:
- Welcome prosecco or homemade elder juice
- Miramonti breakfast buffet with homemade products until 11.00 a.m.
- Herbal teas and dried fruit in the MIRAMONTI Spa
- From 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Tea Time by the fireplace or on the Miramonti sun terrace with homemade pastries and seasonal fruit
OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICE DINE AROUND - 3 x RESTAURANTS IN OUR HOTEL TO YOUR INDIVIDUAL TASTE
- RESTAURANT KLASSIK – EVERY DAY A 4-COURSE-MEAL with á la carte options. The cost is € 42,00 per Person per day.
- MIRAMONTI STUBE – TYPICAL SOUTH TYROLEAN CUISINE – You eat á la carte
- THE SPECTACULAR PANORAMA RESTAURANT – FINE DINING awarded with 15 points of Gault Millau – You eat á la carte
- or you simply enjoy the culinary variety of South Tyrol
COMMON SUSTAINABLE - Help us to become the most sustainable boutique hotel in the region.
- You bring your slippers from home
- If you want your sheets changed for the day, please place the four-leaf clover on your bed
- If you do not want your towels changed each time please hang them up, if you want them washed lease put them in to the bath
- Do without the evening turn-down service
- Separate the garbage in the hotel room/suite
Further amenities at MIRAMONTI
Additionally included in the price - the MIRAMONTI Old World Lifestyle Service:
- Valet Parking – we park your car
- Luggage service
- St. Oswald‘s spring water and seasonal fruit from Südtirol
- Exclusive body care products with natural and biological ingredients
- Mornings: „Nespresso“ coffee and tea at the pool
- Untreated, sugar-free and natural fruit at MIRAMONTI Spa
- WLAN in the hotel, except in the MIRAMONTI Offline-Spa
- Covered parking
- 20% discount on the Greenfee at „Golfclub Passeier“ (25min drive from the hotel)
- Selection of international newspapers
Leisure Designer*; Nanny Service*; Pet Service*; Fitness Coach*; Reservation and Ticketing Service; transfers* to Merano, to the airports or train stations; Transfer bookings; Shoeshine Service; scheduled Shuttle Service to the ski resort in winter;Massages*; Solarium*, Laundry*, personal newspapers*
* extra charge
The MIRAMONTI Spa offer to relax – be Offline
- 32° Sole Infinity Pool – Floating de luxe with underwater music
- Japanese inspired Onsen pool with up to 40° warm spring water
- Forest Sauna with outdoor shower and breathtaking mountain views
- Relaxation house panelled in silver fir wood with panoramic views and open fire place
- Stylish Sun Terrace with sunloungers and warming sleeping bags in winter
- Spalounge with Tea Bar
- Library with books from all over the world
- Relaxation room with couches
- Bio Porphyr Sauna
- Steam sauna with salt peeling
- The Bridge to the forest for your forest walk
- Internal courtyard
- Outdoor Whirlpool in the forest
- Forest Therapy – Selfness in the MIRAMONTI Forest
- Activity & Slow down schedule in our Activity House with GYM